With the new year comes new vigour and enthusiasm for marketing our businesses. With so many choices available, what to do next or how to get started can feel overwhelming. Here are ten ideas to help you take the next steps:
1. New Year Ideas! Colleague Cards. Here at Essential Print Services, we like print that makes you feel good. How do you feel when someone goes to the effort of sending you a card? Lovely isn’t it? Print branded greeting cards for your business so you have them ready to send to colleagues, customers and prospects. You’ll feel good for sending them and the recipient will feed good for receiving them. Want to know more? Send us a message or call 01332 418377 for more information.
2. Review Cards.
Reviews are crucial, especially for small businesses. We’ve all been to a restaurant or a shop, had a great experience and thought ‘I’ll write a review when I get home” but as soon as you get through the door, that intention disappears. Giving customers a physical review card is a great reminder to write the review and an opportunity to promote your business. Fancy some? Send us a message or call 01332 418377 for more information.
3. Deskpads. Branded notepads are a great way to get your company name in front of your customers and prospects – they’re useful too. Pads usually have 25 or 50 sheets per pad and the most popular size is A4 slim, which sits nicely under most keyboards. But, you can have whatever size you like.
4. Notebooks. We may live in a digital world but one of our most popular products is branded notebooks. They can be printed, embossed or foiled. There are lots of choices available, which means that there’s something for every budget. Team it up with a branded pen in a cellobag (eco-friendly one of course) and you’ll have a great giveaway. Do you like that idea?
5. Stickers and Labels. Stuck for packaging ideas? Stickers are a marvellous way to seal an envelope, brand a plain paper bag or decorate a product. Stickers can be supplied on A4 sheets, on rolls or as singles. They’re available in several set sizes or they can be bespoke sized. Want to make your marketing stick?
6. Business Cards. The humble printed business card is still one of our best sellers. Specialist print finishes have reduced in price considerably over the years so, there’s no reason not to get creative. Recently, with our help, clients have chosen options such as Spot UV, foiling and rounded corners. One of those clients is called Craig. When he received his business cards he said, “I received the business cards today, they are amazing thank you, the best looking business cards I have seen!” Another client, Toni, said, “I love my new business cards, I can’t stop feeling them.” If you would like business cards that you’re proud to hand out, send us a message or call 01332 418377 for more information.
7. Newsletters. With all the digital noise in our life, e-shots, DMs and WhatsApp messages can get lost and ignored. The Royal Mail has a great infographic about the benefits of direct mail. A newsletter cuts through all that. They are fantastic to hand out at networking meetings, mail to customers and attract the attention of prospects. Lost for words? We can help you with content. Can’t design? We can help you with making it look good. Don’t have the time to post anything? You can use our discounted mailing licence. Basically, there’s no excuse not to try newsletters. Want to try it?
8. Roller Banners. Your printed partner for any event. From A3 size, right through to our most popular 800mm wide and even 1m, 1.5m and 2m giant roll-up banners. We also offer fabric banner walls, which are super smart to display in reception areas and they can be used to screen off an area. Fabric walls are interchangeable too so buy one set of hardware and have numerous different banner ‘socks’. Want to know more?
9. Flyers. You never know what event you’ll be invited to next so it is good practice to have some flyers ready to go. One stumbling block people experience when ordering flyers is what weight of paper or card to use. Take the guesswork out of your next print run by asking us for a free swatch pack. If you’re stuck with what to include on your flyers or what they could look like, then we can help.
10. Promotional Items. Did you know we print promotional items? Well, you do now! There are thousands of promotional items to choose from; pens, mugs, notebooks, lanyards and umbrellas are our best sellers. Let us help you choose the right ones for your business and budget. Send us a message or call 01332 418377 for more information.