Essential Print Services (Derby) Ltd is currently looking for a Print Angel to join our print team based on Pride Park in Derby.
The role will be varied and will suit someone who likes working as part of a team, to tight deadlines and strives to provide the very best customer experience.
The individual will need to be highly professional with an enthusiastic and happy disposition.
The successful applicant should have:
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office*
- Sensational communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with high levels of accuracy
- Exceptional, self-motivated ability
- Notoriously good presentation skills
- True desire to help others
- Initiative & know how to use it
- A full, clean driving licence
- Loves stationery and organisation
*We use Apple Macs but, if you’ve never used one before – don’t worry. We can show you how!
The applicant should be willing to:
+ Commit to their personal development
+ Undergo a short task at the interview
Here is a list of example duties which is not exhaustive:
- Answer the telephone
- Filing & bookkeeping
- Make visitors feel welcome and happy
- Deal with goods inwards
- Prepare jobs for delivery
- Assist with quality control
- Book couriers
- Place orders and liaise with suppliers
- Monitor & manage office supplies
- Manage online chat facility
- Maintain databases
- Take debit & credit card payments
- Assist with some marketing activities (i.e. social media, website content etc.)
Preferable working days and hours for this position are Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.30pm.
If you are looking for a new challenge and would like to make a big difference in a fast-paced, creative company, that has space hoppers in the office; then this role is for you.
To apply, deliver a CV and handwritten covering letter to the following address for the attention of Yvonne Gorman. We will not accept applications via email.
We may not be able to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Strictly no agencies!
If you’d like more information or an informal chat about this position, please contact Yvonne Gorman on 07809 361708 (in or out of office hours – she really doesn’t mind). You can email her confidentially too; firstname.lastname@example.org