Office Assistant, Pride Park, Derby
THIS POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED!
£ – dependant on experience
Full-time position; Monday-Friday, 9am-5.30pm.
Immediate start is available.
Applicants must be available to start no later than 28.02.19.
Essential Print Services (Derby) Ltd is currently looking for an Office Assistant to join their print team based on Pride Park in Derby.
The role will be varied and will suit someone who likes working as part of a team, tight deadlines and strives to provide the very best customer experience.
The individual will need to be highly professional with an enthusiastic and happy disposition.
The successful applicant should have:
- Excellent understanding of computers (preferably Apple Macs)
- Sensational communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with high levels of accuracy
- Exceptional, self-motivated ability
- Notoriously good presentation skills
- True desire to help others
- Initiative & know how to use it
- A full, clean driving licence
- Loves stationery, organisation and wrapping presents
The applicant must have manual handling experience.
Here is a list of example duties which is not exhaustive:
- Answer the telephone and door
- Greet visitors
- Manage online chat facility
- Deal with goods inwards / manual handling
- Prepare jobs for delivery
- Responsible for quality control
- Book couriers
- Place orders and liaise with suppliers
- Monitor & manage office supplies
- Keep working areas tidy
- Maintain databases
- Deliver some orders to our local customers
If you are looking for a new challenge and would like to make a big difference within a fast-paced, creative company that has space hoppers, then this role is for you.
To apply, email your CV and covering letter to the following email address for the attention of Yvonne Gorman. email@example.com.
We will not accept messages via social media.
We may not be able to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Strictly no agencies!