Lots of businesses can benefit from sending out a newsletter; it’s a great way of keeping in touch with your clients and keeping your organisation at the front of their mind; here’s a couple of ideas:
- To send out to your employees or clients to update them on what’s new in the business.
- To send information out to the area where you live, for example, if you are a local councillor.
- Perhaps you run a group, such as a playgroup or youth club, and you want to send out some key dates and information to your members.
Or, maybe you’d like to get one for personal use; here’s a couple of ideas you might not have considered before that could be fun:
- Why not send out a family newsletter with pictures and highlights from your year to the family so they can see what you have been up to. That’s especially nice for older family members that might not have access to social media.
- A wedding newsletter, containing key information for the big day and also some fun pictures of the happy couple and stories of how they met.
Here is a great piece of feedback from a client who we recently printed some newsletters for:
We are so pleased with our new internal newsletter! Thanks to Essential Print Services for this incredible design and super-fast print service as always!
If you’d like to put together a newsletter and you don’t know where to start then why not get in touch.