We’re looking for an Essential Print Angel
(Office Administrator) – Pride Park, Derby
Essential Print Services (Derby) Ltd is currently looking for an Essential Print Angel (AKA an Office Administrator to you and me) to join their print team based on Pride Park in Derby.
The role will be varied and will suit someone who likes working as part of a team and who is able to work to tight deadlines. You must have a happy and highly professional disposition. Be someone who is driven, with an enthusiastic manner and who will enjoy a lively environment.
The successful applicant should have:
- Excellent understanding of Apple Mac hardware & software
- Sensational communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with high levels of accuracy
- Exceptional, self-motivated ability
- Notoriously good presentation skills
- True desire to help others
- Initiative & know how to use it
- A full, clean driving licence
- Loves stationery and organisation
The applicant should be willing to:
- Commit to their personal development
- Undergo a short task at the interview
Here is a list of example duties which is not exhaustive:
- Answering the telephone
- Greet visitors
- Deal with goods inwards
- Prepare jobs for delivery
- Assist with quality control
- Book couriers
- Monitor & manage office supplies
- Manage online chat facility
- Maintain databases
- Proof reading
- Take debit & credit card payments
- Assist with marketing activities (i.e. social media, website content etc.)
Preferable days and hours for this position are Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.30pm.
Deadline to submit your application: 5pm, Friday 29th January 2016
If you are looking for a new challenge and would like to make a big difference within a fast paced, expanding, creative company, then this role is for you.
To apply: our preferred method would be, a printed CV and handwritten covering letter, delivered by hand, to our Pride Park address for the attention of Yvonne Gorman.
If you’d like more information or an informal chat about this position, please contact Yvonne Gorman on 07809 361708 (in or out of office hours – she really doesn’t mind). You can email her too; firstname.lastname@example.org
We may not be able to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
No agencies please.