Essential Print Services is an expert printing company based on Pride Park in Derby. Proud of their ability to ‘make professionals, look professional’, they produce a variety of high-quality print products, including brochures, business cards, personalised stationery and exhibition signage to name but a few! This growing, local company is looking for an enthusiastic, artistic person to join their lively and dynamic team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for liaising with clients and taking briefs from the business owner and Account Managers in order to design and produce promotional materials. They will have the responsibility to assess the quality and accuracy of all their own work, as well as artwork supplied, prior to proof and production. They will be required to keep accurate records of project progression using a cloud-based management system.
• Have excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Have a genuine passion for print and technical knowledge of processes
• Possess strong computer skills preferably Apple Macs
• Have an exceptional visual sense
• Feel confident to present fresh ideas
• Be able to effectively communicate with clients and colleagues
• Be able to work to deadlines
• Have a commitment to their continual professional development
• Be motivated and flexible in their approach to work
• Enjoy space hopper races (yes, we really do have space hoppers)
- Salary £19k-£23k per annum, dependant on experience
(minimum of 2 years’ experience in a production studio or agency environment)
- 40 hours per week
- Flexible working hours between 8am-6pm
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Continuous Personal Development (CPD) Support
How to Apply
If this role sounds like it might be the one for you, we would love to you to get in touch! Email, Yvonne Gorman, firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a link to view your portfolio. Be quick, entries close at 5pm on Friday 8th June 2018. For an informal chat, call 01332 418377 and ask for Von.