Over in the Essential Print Services office it is all about Summer. The weather might not be exactly up to scratch but we are not letting that dampen our spirits.
With summer comes sports and what a packed season it is; who’s watching the Euros final tonight (good luck Wales)? What about the Wimbledon final on Sunday? The Rio Olympics is just under a month away – how time flies.
Hopefully seeing our athletes inspires you to get active. So, we’re going to be pro-active ourselves and share some new products with you!
Last month we had the ‘fab four’ – this month we have upped our game with a ‘fab five’:
1. Golf Balls& Brollies – Do you have a corporate golfing event and want to impress with those small finishing touches? Let your client take away a great souvenir such as a printed golf ball or golf fork. Get noticed and stay dry with corporate golf umbrellas – with our unpredictable weather, these products are great to offer visitors to your office throughout the year.
2. Tennis Balls – Gain the ‘advantage’ with branded tennis balls. They’re sure to serve you well.
3. Footballs – Whether you’re hosting a sponsored ‘keepie-uppie’ or you’re having a kick about with colleagues in the car park, we can now offer branded footballs. Get in touch for a quote.
4. Water Bottles – If you’re hosting a series of sports events or simply want something for the desk, we’ve printed a number of different style water bottles for our clients so far this year.
5. Sports Bag – It’s in the bag! Branded sports bags really do look the part and would really impress. Let us know your requirements and we can sort out a quote for you.
When its game set and match and excitement of a big event is over, who knows who may spot your printed merchandise after the event – the potential is huge!
The ball is now in your court, so get in touch on 01332 418377!