Do you have the essentials?
- Exceptional visual sense – can you spot potential file gremlins?
- Confidence to present ideas & explain issues to clients & colleagues
- Strong computer skills – candidates must be a marvel on a Mac
- Passionate about print – a real life graphical Geek
- A Derby Ambassador – do you love our city?
Do you tick all the boxes? If so, apply now.
What we are looking for:
- A covering message that will make you stand out from the crowd. Show us how well you can communicate
- Your email message and/or CV must prove that you have the essential skills listed above
- Your email must answer the following two questions:
1. Why are you so passionate about print?
2. What do you love the most about Derby?
- Let us know how proficient you are at using the industry standard software
(i.e. Adobe InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop)
- Your CV and/or portfolio must be attached to the email message as one PDF document and be no larger than 5mb. Any other file formats will not be accepted
- Accuracy – part of your job will be to proof read and check files, so ensure your correspondence with us is error-free.
- You must be committed to your own personal development (i.e. willing to attend training courses & networking events)
- Full, clean driving licence would be preferable, but not essential
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, for the attention of Miss Yvonne Gorman.
If you would like more information or to simply introduce yourself, please call 01332 418377.
But be quick, closing date is 5pm, 30th April 2014.